Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Three: Honestly Honest


"I'm going to be very honest and straightforward here. I am only looking for a hook up/casual fun. I'd rather tell you this now than later lol. I know this is the most cliche thing a guy can say, but it's all I feel like right now.
I'm sure I offended you and you must think I'm a jerk, but I'd rather be honest.
If you're into that sort of thing let me know"
Aw, shucks. Thanks for being so honest and straightforward. It is greatly appreciated!
Don't get me wrong, I'm not not into "that sort of thing;" I'm not looking for another long-term relationship. I would just wait until, in a really great situation, after the first date to set out goals and expectations. Like normal people do.  In a not-as-really-great situation, then after the first night spent together.  I'm not offended, and I certainly don't think you're a jerk, but maybe you should reconsider your courtship tactics.

Sir, I know you would rather be honest. Everyone wants to be honest. There's a time and a place to be honest, and, honestly, it's not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment