Monday, June 20, 2011

One.

In March, I broke up with my boyfriend of three and a half years.

  1. I am a law student.
    a. None of my nearest, dearest not-law school friends live in New York City year-round.
    b. 99% of my friends in New York City are from law school.
  2. I started a dating website account.
    a. I thought this would be a great way to meet people.
  3. It's actually better for making myself laugh hysterically in the middle of the day.

These are love letters sent via internet from people I have never met, nor will ever meet.

2 comments:

  1. Stop rule/sub-ruling your statements and maybe you're non-law school friends will move back. On the bright side, at least you're laughing in the middle of the day and not sleeping in the library. Oh, wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this.

    i may not be around but i adore you.

    and i will definitely keep tabs on this new little site of yours!

    <3 m

    ReplyDelete