Monday, June 20, 2011

Two: Don't Take Yourself too Seriously

Hi! My much needed (and unfortunately brief) study break has allowed me to stumble across your profile, and I must say that you're quite interesting. I admire the fact that you're highly driven, but don't take yourself too seriously. And I freaking love Jeopardy. I'm that guy screaming the answers at the TV (in the form of a question, of course. lol) I'd enjoy exploring some hole-in-the-wall joints with amazing food, and maybe you could join me. Any interesting plans for the weekend? Anyway, it's back to the books for me. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Hope to hear from you soon.
My profile makes no mention about taking myself too seriously.  Apparently, it's a trait many people claim to possess and look for in potential mates.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure he wants to explore one specific hole-in-the wall with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for not taking me too seriously.

    ReplyDelete